Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why Korean Dramas Heat Up Japanese

            By Yuka Mochizuki

Today a lot of Japanese love Korean dramas. Korean boom is started by Fuyunosonata. I think almost Japanese know this drama. After the drama finished a lot of Korean dramas exported in Japan. So now I’d like to talk about why Korean dramas heat up Japanese? I have many reasons. First, Korean’s market is not so big. So they have to export dramas to other countries. Whenever they make drama they think about “how to hit not only in Korea but also in other Asia countries” Second, Korean drama is really easy for understand. So I think every age can understand and enjoy the drama. It is really important for viewer. Third, Korean actors and actresses are loved by Japanese people. I think Korean actors or actresses are cool and cute. Their features are different from Japanese actors and actresses features. So I think they are really freshness. Finally, some Korean dramas remake Japanese drama. For example “Hanayoridango” “doragonn zakura” “itazuranakiss” and so on. They also use Japanese animation characters in dramas. I think it is really fun and happy for Japanese viewer. These are reason why Korean dramas heat up Japanese. I think Japanese dramas are also really fun but sometimes difficult for me. So I recommend you to watch the Korean dramas. I hope you to enjoy Korean dramas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment